Create and introduce a brand identity for the nutrition services department.
- Developed brand name.
- Developed brand logo for introduction to the district.
- Created and introduced brand guidelines to serve as inward and outward facing resources.
- Brand Name: developed a creative brief to achieve client’s goals for a name and accompanying values to communicate. Assisted in focus group testing.
- Logo: Creative brief guided the creation of a logo and style guide for colors, fonts and usage.
- Brand Guidelines: Worked with key staff and influencers to define brand promise, vision, mission, voice, personality and purpose.
Examples of our work:
Strategy: Clarity in Communicating Message
- Clearly define needs and outcomes so that the final product aligns with those needs and isn't a stand-alone graphic.
- Involve influential staff and students in aspects to build in ownership.
- Develop a robust guide to communicate the brand that can be used in internal and external communication.