Develop original content by and for science and STEM educators to encourage viewership of an original television series focused on scientific breakthroughs.
- Part of National Geographic Channel’s highest rated programming season.
- Renewed for 2nd season.
- Engaged wide-ranging networks of educators and education-focused organizations.
- Episode-by-episode reflections from educators linking content of the episode to applications in the classroom.
- Partnered with national education organization for distribution of reflections via it’s organizational blog and email channels.
STRATEGY: show educators using the content
- Utilize name and brand awareness of Ron Howard, Brian Grazer, key series talent, and Imagine Entertainment to garner participation from educational networks.
- Secure content from educators across age and grade levels to showcase the accessibility and reach of the series content.
- Allow well-networked educational organizations to attach themselves to the National Geographic brand via original content.