Develop content and partnerships to engage a wide spectrum of faith-based audiences in an original television series.
- Highest rated series debut on NationalGegraphicChannel.com
- 4th highest rated single episode in network’s history
- Developed a wide-ranging set of discussion guide resources from faith leaders across the religious spectrum.
- Discussion Guides: developed discussion guides for each episode and included scholarly reflections from leaders in Buddhism, Christianity, Hinduism, Islam, and Judaism.
- Podcast Series: Developed a series of post-show reflections with leading religious podcast network, Homebrewed Christianity.
- Publicity: secured faith-based media opportunities for Morgan Freeman and the series producers.
- Screening Events: Secured venues and hosted preview screening events in key markets to engage key influencers in faith communities.
STRATEGY: A Voice For All.
- Utilize name and brand awareness of Morgan Freeman and National Geographic to engage faith leaders on a short time line.
- Clearly communicate that many faiths were positively represented and gave voice to those communities.
- Develop resources to serve as entry points for a wide-ranging spectrum of faith communities and people interested in spirituality.